Health Innovator’s introduction to Python covers basics of Python programming language:
- print statements
- variables and basic operating system commands
- If, elif, else and while loops
- lists, dicts, for loops and dictionary/list comprehensions
- functions ,import statements
- classes, objects and inheritance
There are 4 accompanying application classes for classes 3-6. They use the skills in previous classes to produce interesting real world applications.
The class is taught predominately using Cloud 9 software: https://c9.io.
These are the slides that we go over in the class:
This is the code used in the class with additional practice problems provided by teacher assistants:
Chat channel for the class where learners can chat with students, teacher assistants or instructors.